The Bishops House is situated in the centre of the Prague Municipal historical Conservation area - under the Prague Castle in the Lesser Town, about 60 m from the Charles Bridge. During the Romanesque period, at the end of the 12th century, the powerful bishop Prince Jindrich Bretislav had a vast court built as a bishop's seat on the left bank of the Vltava river. The appearance of the house, today carrel according to its historical origin, emanates from 1843. Present archeological research, however, proved the evidence of the settlement in this place already in primeval and even Neolithic times. Behind the Empire facade, guests can find both comfort and genuine remnants of the past.
Historical center, Lesser town.
Capacity: 43 rooms,
historical comfort rooms
Czech and international kitchen
air-condition, safe, exchange
shower, bathtub, WC, mini bar, TV, satellite, video
restaurant, bar, cafe
lift, pets allowed
|Car and parking
|Single room||76,- EU||100,- EU||125,- EU||161,-EU|
|Double room||93,-EU||114,- EU||139,- EU||182,- EU|
|Apt 1 pers.||100 ,EU||121 ,EU||161 ,EU||200 ,EU|
|Apt 2 pers.||114,- EU||143,- EU||175,- EU||218,- EU|